Seamus F.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Hey y'all
Hello my friends how are you this week? I hope that this post finds you in good health. Things are warming up here. The snow is slowly going away, which makes it harder to run the pets. Geoff, the oldest pet, is busy teaching and working for the county and the bar and for The Ovation Co. He's thinking about picking up another job, just cause he is getting bored with some of the others. Danelle, the pretty pet, is currently job hunting and anxiously waiting to hear if she got into school. The cat, Katie, is busy doing whatever cats do, mostly nothing untill everyone wants to sleep and then she is all over the place, what a card that one. I am busy training for a class I am hopefully taking this weekend. Geoff will have to drive me to Medical lake for a bird dog retrievial class. I will try and take some pictures. Well that is all for now, unless anyone wants to come out and participate in Geoff's fun run he is putting on. Just call him if you are interested. Much love to you all. May you sniff many butts and call all your friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What job is Danielle going for? I don't get to know about anything anymore. Hey remember me....your sister on the other side of the world!!! Anyway, Geoff why do you need another job? You are crazy my friend...and soon that hair will be all silver! But you sure will look handsome with it! Much love. Miss you. Mary Bear
A bird retriever class? Are you going to start hunting so you can utilize my dog nephew anytime soon? :) When did you go snomobiling? Fun eh? I keep forgetting to talk with Katie...I'll try to do that today. And I'll try to send you directions on how to add your sibs blog links to yours. Looking good...keep it up! I love reading your blog, so creative!
What fun run? And when?
Hey you need to blog your mopeds we want to see them. Im glad you got to see Mae today and give her gotee hair again.
See, isn't it fun to get comments and to know that people care about you? So much so that we want an update!!! Let the nagging begin.
P.S. Danelle, thanks so much for the phone call! What a sweet thought. I would love something like that some day, but I don't do studio lighting yet...oh, and we're not moving back yet either! :) love you!
Post a Comment