Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Does anyone know how to add a link or a stupid slideshow?

Seriously, I don't even have opposible thumbs, how in the hell am I supposed to figure out how to add  links and slide shows to show you all what the pets are doing.  DAMN technology!!!  Until next time, sniff butts and pee on stuff.

Seamus F.

3 comments:

Mary Mac said...

Hey Seamus,
Im not sure how to do the whole slide show thing but when you do a regular post, look at the icons in the tool bar and click on the little picture one. That way you can add pictures to your actual blog message on the main page. Hope that helps. I hate technology too!
By the way I am coming home soon. Tell the pets!

The Mac Attack said...

photobucket.com youcan upload pics on to there and make slideshows and do videos. I dont totally understand the site but If I figured out to do it then you should be able to. But I bet Brook knows what site is best. Love the new toy I hope I get to scoot around on it someday soon.

brook & dave said...

Ok, more advice. I use www.slide.com to make my albums. I just played around with that site a little and had fun with it. when you save your "slideshow" there are options for posting to your blog or facebook etc. just follow the directions. For just a couple of pics, do what mary said. As far as adding other blog links, go to the sectionwhere you added your last pic (on the right) and in that menu should be a place to add links...copy and paste our URL's in there. I can show you this when we're home next week too. Congrats Danelle! much love