Seamus F.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Just time for a quick one!
Things were very busy for the pets this week. The pretty one visited her litter mates at her mom's house and the big hairy one,primary food guy, spent most of the weekend with his friends. He claims he was working but he mostly had fun. Needless to say I felt I neglected them just a little as they were off doing their thing. Today, however, I took them to the high school and tooled around with them, they are not quite as fast as I am in the snow. It's also funny that I make them clean up after me. They still have not been properly potty trained, they still go to the bathroom in the house, GROSS!!! Anyway, primary food guy has to go and meet with some other primary food people to see if they can solve world peace and stuff. Well that is it for me, you have no idea how difficult it is to type without opposable thumbs. Until next time, sleep hard and sniff butt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your blogs are so hard to read it drives my crazy. But Im still gald that your doing them.
I think they are funny! I can see Seamus thinking that in his little brain. You crack me up seamus!
I get a good 'ol belly laugh out of them! Seamus' World. LOL. Have a great weekend, pets! Love you bunches!
Post a Comment