Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Hey all.  The pets were very busy this week.  The secondary food lady helped the primary food guy with his "Fun Run", which was a success (thanks Mom, Dad and Danelle).  We spent the weekend down in Clarkston where we got to see the fam and I got to play out side with lots of fun animals, I love it when they run!  I have been sleeping for the last few hours and will probably sleep through the night.  Geoff (primary food guy) as booked some more days of Conncting the Dots and will spend the first part of next week in Bellingham learning how to do his job better (he needs all the help he can get, God bless him).  Well that is about it for us.  Go cougs ( I really want to chase one of them) (do you think I could use more parenthesis?) Have a great week. See you soon.

Seamus F.

1 comment:

brook & dave said...

Yay for posts! Bummed that I didn't get a chance to see you this weekend. Didn't know until Sat. night that you were in Clarkston! :) I'll at least update my "quote of the week" today and will post pics later this week. Just had a thought. You should consider talking to cousin Jason about your biz...he would be great if you guys expanded to do teacher training. Anyway, i think he would have time to come and watch you anyway (maybe...think he starts subbing in April). Love you! Sorry for the book...Oh, I think I found your box-o-teaching stuff, brought it with me anyhow. :)