Seamus F.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Blogging is HARD!!!
Ok so I can't remember which family member wanted me to start this thing but if I do finally recall who it was I am gonna nip em! I have a hard enough time remembering all the other things I have to do, like napping, eating, harassing that darn Katie cat, eating poo, finding smelly things to rub in and other things of that sort. So... to fill you all in Tax season was a blast here at the casa. We could have bought a small child from another country for what was paid. At least the money is going to something good, like war and stuff. Other than that there is not a whole lot going on. Geoff went to the coast for a conference and ended up getting temporarily detained at the border. Apparently you can get across the border with just a drivers license, whatever that is, it just takes longer and the Canadians stare at you and make funny noises that sound kinda like talking but with silly accents. The coolest part is that he came home with some really interesting new smells. Danelle is working at a new PT clinic but is in the process of going back into massage. I can say that Geoff is pretty happy about that as he could use a massage, who couldn't? The rest of the fam is well and we are looking foreword to getting together soon. Maybe even the cat! May your walks be long and may you find good stuff to roll in, Peace, Love and all that silly hippy crap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're ahead of me!!! And I won't remind you who nagged you into blogging. Still, it's fun to see what the rest of the fam is up to when they all keep up with the blogging scene. I'm going to post tomorrow...I'm sure of it... ;)
love you!
Im also not going to remind you. But it was so nice that one of the siblings finally posted again. HINT HINT to B and M!! Hope you had fun with my baby on Saturday I know she did!
Post a Comment