Saturday, October 25, 2008
fun with pumpkins again
Mae had a good time carving pumpkins and so did we, eventhough it took her a couple of hours to get used to her uncle Geoff, and it only took her a few minutes to get used to the guy across the street that she has never met before. She also really likes Paco, the cousin she has yet to meet in Auntie Danelle's belly, I still think she is the bees knees, and not just because she like to pet me either. Will post some pictures soon. Until then, have a joyous and safe Halloween, Seamus the stinky!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good work on the bloging!!!! You are 1st in line for Most Improved Bloger:) Love you, hope you are home next weekend. Quinn and I are coming in on Friday night.
We had a good time on Sat. And Im so sorry that Mae is afraid of you. You better remember your amazing seeds on Sat. JK see you then.
Mae will warm up to you, and I'm sure little Paco will help!!! We had so much fun carving pumpkins with you a few years back I can only imagine how much more fun it is with a kid in the mix. Miss you tons!
Hey, what's going on over there? When's Paco arriving?! :) Can't wait to see the happy new family at Christmas. until then, you're in my prayers. Love ya!
Post a Comment