Yaozah! Nice work!!! wish we could be there, alas, we will be soaking in the sun in Phoenix that weekend. Ok, maybe soaking is the wrong term, more like basking?, no, dodging...that's it, dodging the sun! We just won't know what to do with ourselves. ;) Oh yeah, we have a wedding to go to.
I'm a two and a half foot tall Cancer, who likes long walks along the river. I love to roll in anything that attracts the ladies, mostly poop and other enticing scents. I take good care of my pets and consider myself quite the charmer. I also like table scraps and fine malt beverages.
1 comment:
Yaozah! Nice work!!! wish we could be there, alas, we will be soaking in the sun in Phoenix that weekend. Ok, maybe soaking is the wrong term, more like basking?, no, dodging...that's it, dodging the sun! We just won't know what to do with ourselves. ;) Oh yeah, we have a wedding to go to.
Post a Comment