Sunday, February 24, 2008

hanging with my hommies

So here i am again, doing my thing when my pets come home and get me all riled up just to make me calm down again.  What a bummer.  I thought that I was going  to get to walk them or something.  Kinda makes you wonder why people get all excited about stuff.  The real things in life are eating poop and chasing stuff the rest is just details.  TRUTH!

4 comments:

brook & dave said...

straight up, yo! 'Bout dang time you started using your cool macs. :) Super happy to see you on here! Can't wait to catch up! I'll be adding you to my blog when I can figure it out...you should do the same with your sibs too. Mucho love to you!

The Mac Attack said...

Yeah for blogging. Welcome to the additcion! Ps its really hard to type while feeding the babe.

Mary Mac said...

Yeah. Now I can feel like I see you each week. Im at school. gotta go. love ya

Mary Mac said...

You do know that this means we will bother you all the time, until you get new posts up...don't you? Love ya