



So her you go family, here are a bunch of pictures from different times in the last few years. Since I have paws and no fingers I will just be posting pictures. Know that we are well and the Emmett is sleeping for a little bit longer. I am still active in the community (peeing on things, pooping where I am not supposed to, chasing cats and whatnot) Danelle got into the masters of Occupational Therapy and Geoff has a job (thank heavens). Till next time, chase, pee and be happy! Seamus
2 comments:
Good job Seamus! Way to post something finally! I can't say much for myself...except that i lost my camera cord and can't get my pics on the computer! Opps. Love you hope to see you next week when i am home.
Woo Hoo! Good Job! I LOVE seeing pics of my beautiful little nephew. Keep 'em coming and I'll bribe you with some fresh peppers or something. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment