Tuesday, December 9, 2008

When is Paco going to get here???

Ok, so my guess is as good as yours. We are waiting for this little critter to get here and ursurp my place in bed. I get how the food people are all excited but this Paco creature is really going to put a kink into my sunggly time. I am excited to have another little person to play with. I hope Paco is up for nice ling runs in the mountains. You all will know when I know.

Until then,
Sniff, Run, Pee and be Happy,
The Seamus

2 comments:

Mary Mac said...

I AM SO EXCITED TO MEET PACO! SEAMUS I AM SORRY YOU WILL HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE BED BUT LIFE MOVES ON! I HAVE A FEELING THAT PACO WILL BE A BIT CUTER! NO OFFENSE:) ANYWAY~ CAN'T WAIT TO MEET PACO! LOVE AUNTIE MARY

brook & dave said...

THUNDERCATS HO!! Ready or not Seamus, here Paco comes! With hair, I hear! (I could be Dr. Seuss). See ya'll soon...auntie brook